Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ugh

Class all day, but only one class tomorrow (at noon mom, so try not to call before 10 please). And apparently we have Monday off for foundation day (I think it's like fourth of July, but no fireworks) So that ought to be fun. And I'll have time to get all the stuff I've been needing to do done. So yay. And I've decided that as I'm time deprived so I can't really do a lot of lengthy post I will try to make up for it a little by posting a Japan fun fact when I do post, so for today, something I learned in body and comm. class, apparently the onomatopoeia for eating in Japan is pacu pacu, so that's where pacman's name came from. Now go forth and spread this rather useless/geeky knowledge. Or not. I wonder if those guys who did the real life pacman game in NY for a film project know? Ah well, I'm going to bed now. It might be raining tomorrow,but if it's not I'll post some pictures of campus too.

No comments: