Monday, February 05, 2007

Technical Difficulties

I was all set to do my big post and the internet broke, so I'll try again sometime later this week. But I've got class all day tomorrow and Thursday, and the first meeting of the Japanese sign language club (run by one of my professors, and one of the few clubs that continues when the Japanese students aren't here) on Wedensday. So I'm not exactly sure when I'll have a lot of time again before Friday. Hmmm. Well if not before then, I'll definitely do it then. Osaka was cool. I got my DS Lite, although it was difficult to find, more on that later. I'm going to bed now as it's almost 1 my time.

1 comment:

De said...

DE SAYS:
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING SLAMMED RIGHT NOW BUT I AM EXCITIED ABOUT SEEING YOUR PICS OF JAPAN. YOU HAD SOME REALLY NICE PICS OF IRELAND. RYAN HAS BEEN KEEPING UP WITH YOUR BLOG BECAUSE HE REALLY LIKES JAPAN AND THE CULTURE.wELL, TAKE CARE AND GET THAT CLASS ROOM STUFF DONE SO WE CAN SEE THIS WONDERFUL PLACE YOU ARE VISITING. WE LOVE YOU!!!