Thursday, February 22, 2007

Busyness

Okay, I'm totally not keeping up, but I'll try to get some pics over the weekend, and I'm going to Hiroshima for sure in March. So there's that to look forward too. Mostly I'm just doing schoolwork right now though, school everyday ack! I am doing the Japanese Sign Language club on Wedensdays though, and that's really fun. And the Japanese Students start back in March, so I might join a club then too. Maybe when I get some free time I'll post about my classes, some of them are really fun. Like in my Body Comm. class today we did interrogations to see whether you can tell if someone is lying by Body Language. Anyway, today's Japan fun fact is: The 3 main American Candies they have in Japan are Snickers, M and M's and Kit Kat, and the Kit Kats come in tons more flavors here, like strawberry, cherry (in honor of the cherry blossoms) and oddly enough Melon (lots of things come in Melon here that I don't understand)

1 comment:

De said...

De says:
you must be really busy or having too much fun. You're not posting as much as when you were in Ireland. Hope everthing is going great and I'll keep checking back! We Lovw You!!