Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm going to Osaka today,

so tomorrow, I'll post all the pictures of that and Kyoto. I'd post them tonight, but I've got a test in my Japanese class. Mostly review, but I need to study for it. On the bright side I have all afternoon tomorrow off, so I can update all my slide stuff and work on this lots. Kyoto yesterday was fun. We went to this place called the Book Off and I got some manga and some Gameboy games that were only 250 yen a piece. Unfortunatley my gameboy is at home, but I can play them when I get back. Then we went looking for lunch and ended up at the McDonalds, which we went to because Trevor wanted to try the supermac that was only going to be around till today. It's a crazy giant burger. I've got pics of that, which I'll post later. We went to an arcade and did photobooth pics which are beyond awesome. We also went shopping, there are all these crazy corridors with tons of shops in them. Anyway, I found apple cider in one of the vending machines at the kyoto subway station, so that was awesome, along with all the other fun stuff we did yesterday. Today I'm out to find my DS Lite and Kanji dictionary, along with some other stuff. So I'm gonna go do that now.

No comments: