Tuesday, January 30, 2007

First Day of Classes

Tuesdays I get to get up early for a nine O'clock Japanese class. But I had a big break in between that and my other 2 classes, so I went down to the city on the bus and changed my money over. Yay for yen. Then I went back to my other two classes which seem like they are going to be fun. One is Asian Psychologies and the other is The Body and Communication in Japan. I got my books for them too, so I'm all set. I just need to get my schedule for the semester together. I'm probably going to Tokyo for at least a couple days of Spring Break and I want to get to Nara where the crazy deer live. Other than that I'm just traveling around in my area, but there are two major cities near by : Osaka and Kyoto, so that's alright. Thanks for comments on my last post. I'm still working on the picture thing. I'm really busy getting set up, but I'm trying to make a set time to update this and get all my other stuff done. Maybe tomorrow afternoon I'll have some spare time since I only have morning classes I think.

No comments: